On Jan 3, 1:25 am, mdipierro <mdipie...@cs.depaul.edu> wrote:
> well, you can do it with FROM (not SQLFORM.factory) but You would not
> gain anything in your case.
>
> About AJAX.
>
> You could make something like
>
> def ajax_user(): return auth() # instead of dict(form=auth())
>
> and then in a page
>
> {{=LOAD('default','ajax_user/register',ajax_trap=True)}}
>
> you do not need to use LOAD, you can use ajax('...').

Sorry, I can't able to understand it.
I read it somewhere that LOAD can be used to AJAX load components into
the page.
BTW, in {{=LOAD('default','ajax_user/register',ajax_trap=True)}} ,
what this parameters mean except 'default'?
ajax_user is our function defined above, then what's register(Is it
argumet??)?
what is meant by return auth() (Is auth() is a function that returns a
form object?)

I'm from C++ and Java background, new to Python, hope wordings are apt
to python also.

Arun