Hi,

I will be giving a  short intro as well as a demo to Web2Py  at the
upcoming Singapore Python Users Group.  Details:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=233724570755

Massimo,

Is it possible to get your slides in PPT or ODP (openoffice,
preferably) so that I modify and reuse the slides, instead of
recreating another set. Right now, only PDF formatted file is
downloadable from scribd and web2py.com. If your slides are in any
Apple proprietary formats, I may not be able to edit since I dont own
any OSX machines.

Regards
-Anand