> if you say "open a shell" they say "open
> what?".

Tell me about it... lol

Many of my coworkers can't even figure out how to save a file in the
correct folder...
They find it extremely difficult to go up two folders and down another
level using save as...
I find it... comical.

I was also surprised when I would mention "linux" to one of my fellow
programming students..
and they would respond with... "Whats linux?"

-Thadeus