Hi All,

I have 2 tables in an one2many relation. Table "config" has a
selfreference.

approval.define_table("config",
            SQLField("name", "string", notnull=True),
            SQLField("parent", 'reference config'))

approval.define_table("recipe",
            SQLField("name", "string", notnull=True),
            SQLField("config", approval.config))

approval.config.parent.requires=IS_NULL_OR(IS_IN_DB(approval
(approval.config.parent == None), 'config.id', "%(name)s", zero=None))
approval.recipe.config.requires=IS_IN_DB(approval, 'config.id', "%
(name)s")

This works.
My Problem is to get a string in  pulldown for approval.recipe.config
like this "%(name)s [%(parent.name)s]".

Any Ideas to achieve this?

Martin