Solved it using this:

arglist = "page = 0" + "&orderpref=" + "None" + "&agent=" + str
(form.vars.agent) + \
                                        "&fsource=" + str(form.vars.fsource) +
"&fromdate=" + str
(form.vars.fromdate) + "&to=" + str(form.vars.to)
redirect(URL(request.application, 'default', 'searchpurchaseresults/?'
+ arglist ))

I received at other function using
myarg = request.vars.varname

I think code's bit clumsy which reduces readability of code, any other
way to produce that arglst ??