I tried this.  Got it to send me a link:

Click on the link

http://127.0.0.1:8000/app/default/user/reset_password?key=1263524904-9fbb5bd1-f0cd-4a1c-ace7-7febaf37e09f

to reset your password

I click on the link and then it takes me back to the reset password page.

(what's the best way to change this topic so it reflects the discussion?)

-wes