Please, One more clarification;
In my case, I want to access the jsonrpc service of an application,
within that application itself.
So is there any chance for me reduce the following. (Why should I give
the complete url to the server, Can't I go with relative url?)

>>> server =
>>> jsonrpclib.Server('http://localhost:8000/appname/default/call/jsonrpc')

I know this code comes in the view. If I need to give complete url,
what will be the port number?