We're going to have a problem though that there will be multiple
versions of the same plugin that does the same thing. I also have a
comments/tagging/star-rating for my blog, if they offer the exact same
functionality (i already have a markdown embeded into my comment
plugin) then we don't need two.

-Thadeus