On Jan 22, 1:56 am, Fran <francisb...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> We've been building a framework for disaster response for over a year
> now & Haiti put it to the test as we went live with it.

Congratulations!

I heard a Hillary Clinton say something today about technology being a
resource that can be put to good or not;

Clearly, you are on the side of good - thank you so much for your
work!

> I'm doing a Lessons Learnt, but this isn't it (still in the middle)

Keep good notes - valuable experience.

> I just thought I'd highlight one exceptional piece of work:
> Requirement comes in for a system to store information on medical
> facilities & display them on a
> map:http://trac.sahanapy.org/wiki/HaitiHospitals?version=1
>
> 7 hours later, there is  a usable
> version:http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~nursix.org/sahana/vita/revision/463
>
> This is extended to support EDXL-HAVE a couple of hours later...

This is wonderful!  It's interesting to look at the timeline -
http://trac.sahanapy.org/timeline

> Volunteers to join us very welcomed :)

Fran - Roberto talked about all your work on Sahana some time ago.

Thank you for your work on this.  I look forward to hearing more obout
this.

Kind regards,
Yarko