Hi

>>So you can do
>>IS_INT_IN_RANGE(v1, v2, error_message=T("enter a value between %(min)s and
>>%(max)s"))
>>or any other string containing the min and max mapping keys,

@Denzel

I can't get it working using this either

I also have a nother question :

In google chrome  the upload field displays    'Choose File'
message which I want to tranlsate and the field has a default value
'No file choosen '
while in firefox There's no "No File choosen" message and instead of
Choose there's  "Browse"

Now my question is :

Is there a way to handle these situations with my own translated
custom messages ?