Did you ever edit appadmin in your app?
Please backit up and replace
- controllers/appadmin.py
- views/appadmin.html
with the ones from the new welcome app. This may partially fix your
last two problems.

The main problem is either you have an invalid combination of
validators OR you have corrupted data in database (I assume you have
sqlite) OR you have converted a 'string' field into a 'date' field (or
vice versa) with SQLITE. The first error for example arises from an
attempt to format a date from the database but it finds a string
instead of a datetime.date as it should be.

sqlite does not enforce field type (so one can accidentally put a
string in place of a date). web2py checks. Yet if you define a field
as string, store a date in it, then convert it into a date, sqlite
does not support alter table and you end up with corrupted data. A
different database would not have permitted you to do such conversion
at all.

I need to look at the code to help you more.

Massimo