I'm building an app where I am likely to want multiple SQLFORMs on the
same view.

Reading the manual I can see how this works using the formname
argument on the SQLFORM.accepts method.

I'm a little concerned about the HTML side of things, though. I've
noticed that the HTML generated by default contains lots ids that will
be duplicates if you have multiple forms (e.g. <tr
id="submit_record__row">).

  I'll probably want to write custom forms in my own HTML in the long-
run anyway, but it looks like a lot of these ids could be CSS classes
and maybe save me some trouble in cases where the SQLFORM default HTML
is otherwise 'good enough' (in fact I've been having some fun and have
a short function using xml.dom.minidom.parseString to move the ids to
the class attribute and it seems to work ok).

Is there any reason why the ids are needed (other than CSS perhaps)?

If not, any chance of a future version of web2py using these as
classnames?

Thanks in advance and thanks for a cool web framework,

Jeremy