Hello,

I'm building a web2py backend for a Flex site, and I would like to
send some of my data as XML since it's hierarchical in nature and AS3
has great xml manipulation capabilities with e4x. However, I'd like to
send this data through an exposed amf function instead of through REST
for speed, security, and uniformity across my services. PyAMF has no
problem with XML, and I know I could use a tool like ElementTree to
build my xml right in the exposed function, but I'd rather use the
Web2py templating system. Any ideas on how I'd go about sending XML
generated through a template to Flex through an amf function?  Thanks!

-Dane