On Jan 30, 2010, at 2:57 PM, mdipierro wrote:

> This could be useful. Perhaps we should consider rewriting examples
> using this
>
> http://flowplayer.org/tools/index.html

It looks very, very nice.

One concern, though, is this from their front page:

> Let's face it: do you really need drag-and-drop, resizable windows or
> sortable lists in your web applications? Websites are not desktop
> applications. They are different.

It seems to me that sortable lists (or tables) is exactly the kind of thing a
web2py application is likely to need, and drag & drop could be useful as well.
It'd be nice to see a good table widget integrated into web2py, I think, since
it's a natural complement to database work.