It's interesting, but now that my little import tool works.. I have
noticed with very large imports 16,000+ records to 3 different tables it
gets slower and slower over time.  I started one import and it took over
3 hours.  But started very fast and slowed down in about 15 mintues to
about 1 record a second. (OR something like that, not exactly sure.) The
other sites on the server where slow as well.
Now that's not to big of a deal for me as I hope to do imports only a
few times a year, but I wanted to let the list be aware of it, and I
wonder if it is an issue with what I have done, a little with python
(reassigning variable space over and over or something similar) or
something with the db.
Best Regards,
Jason Brower