Well, now it´s working again.
The tip you gave was very valuable!

I went to confirm what encoding I have been working with because
recently I have changed from editor and was not sure.
It´s utf8 rightnow but I changed from ascii yesterday.

As it works now, I think that was actually the problem, my editor was
in ascii mode and now is in utf8 (right) mode.
Hope it´s only this.

Thanks, Mr Freeze!

2010/2/2 mr.freeze <nat...@freezable.com>:
> Hmmm...The error you got was related to encoding:
> UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc2 in position
> 57: ordinal not in range(128)'
> What language are you using?
>
> Can you post some code?
>
> On Feb 1, 1:25 pm, yamandu <yamandu.co...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> First: I tried to write comment on web2pyslices but it gives me an
>> error.
>>
>> Well, I got webgrid working.
>> Then stopped.
>> I restarted web2py and it worked again.
>> And now it stopped again no matter what I do.
>>
>> The error is the following:
>> NameError: global name 'T' is not defined
>> on line 32:
>> self.messages.confirm_delete = 'Tem certeza?
>>
>> The most strange to me is that I got the same error in the same line
>> even if this line is commented.
>> Is there come bug or it´s a dependency I passed over?
>
> --

yamachine.blogspot.com
A máquina não para!

Ani ben Elshadai!