Al,

I run a similar setup. But it matters which webserver you're using. If you don't know, then you're using the built-in webserver.

If you can access the website from the server itself there are two things to check (this assumes the built-in webserver): 1) Did you configure web2py to serve on the '0.0.0.0' interface instead of '127.0.0.1'?
2) Could your firewall on Server 2003 (or otherwise) be blocking the ports?

Other than that, we need more details in order to help you.

Thanks,
-tim