This works, unless you have more than one controller.

I found the following slice has been updated, perhaps this could be adapted.

http://www.web2pyslices.com/main/slices/take_slice/41

The downside is that it still requires adding each controller that you
create to be added to the list.

Is there a way to use routes to say something like "if it is not a
web2py controller, then send it to this controller" but in web2py way
of doing things (meaning not having to edit routes.py if you want to
add a new controller)?

-Thadeus