Hi,

I am having problems with the e-mail verification while running on my
local dev instance.

Here are my settings:

mail=Mail(globals())                                  # mailer
mail.settings.server='smtp.gmail.com:587'    # your SMTP server
mail.settings.sender='usern...@gmail.com'         # your email
mail.settings.login='usern...@gmail.com:PASSWORD'      # your
credentials or None
auth.settings.mailer=mail                    # for user email
verification
auth.settings.registration_requires_verification = True
auth.settings.registration_requires_approval = False

Obviously I replace USERNAME/PASSWORD with the appropriate values.
When I try to register a new user account, I get the 'Unable to send
email' message.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Minh