On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 23:20, mdipierro <mdipie...@cs.depaul.edu> wrote:
> It has moved. It is not here:
>
> http://204.236.202.204/
>
> My DNS has not refreshed in 2hrs. I tried
>
> sudo dscacheutil -flushcache
>
> I rebooted. Tried two browser. Still web2py.com does not map into the
> above address.

See:
http://reports.internic.net/cgi/whois?whois_nic=web2py.com&type=domain
Actually name servers are NS3.GKG.NET and NS4.GKG.NET.
Are these OK? You should change them at your domain registrar to IP
address that you want to run DNS server.
I have two IPs and DNS running on both - if do you want I can add
web2py.com to my zone.

> On Feb 11, 7:07 pm, minh <mdn0...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Not loading for me (from San Diego, CA)

>> > DNS is working fine for me. You might just need to wait a bit longer.

> --

Álvaro Justen - Turicas
 http://blog.justen.eng.br/
 21 9898-0141