Richard,

Do you have a python example of this?  I'll check on
StringListProperty also and see how it works. (would this work on
gae?) I was trying somthing else since like is not supported, but this
might work.  I would like this site to provide quick search on
anything that would be helpful in building a web2py app.  There are a
lot of things in tools.py that could go here for instance, and maybe
another page with docstrings?  Whatever anyone thinks would be
helpful.

-wes