I want it too look like the default rendering of {{=form}} - I just
want an easy solution.
I looked into the document but it only tells how to customize each and
every element. I don't want that, I just want to start the form,
display some custom stuff then show the main part of the form (table
with labels and widgets) and close the form.
>From what I know now I think what I have to do is to create a table
manually with a loop through all elements, but I had the feeling that
there might be a simpler way to do it than something like that

{{=form.custom.begin}}
my things here
{{= TABLE([TR(TH(item.lable),TD(item.widget)) for item in
formitems]) }}
{{=form.custom.end}}

For that it also takes some code to get the formitems - also I am not
sure if the validator warnings would appear??
Can't I do something like?

{{=form.custom.begin}}
my things here
{{= form.elements}}