I can't find any examples of web2py and gae select with
StringListProperty.  Where did you find the example below?  I've
looked in the web2py list emails, but I can't see any other working
examples.

How do you do this with web2py

pseudo code:

form(_query)

def aview
    query=request.vars._query

    #how do you do this part with stringlistproperty/gae
    rows=db(??).select(??)

thx,

-wes