I have been working on section 3.6 of the book but cannot get past the
initial database sample.  When I enter the following into db.py and
click on 'database administration' I get an error.  The code entered
is:

*****
db = DAL("sqlite://storage.db")

db.define.table('image',
    Field('title'),
    Field('file','upload'))

db.define.table('comment',
    Field('image_id', db.image),
    Field('author'),
    Field('email'),
    Field('body', 'text'))

db.image.title.requires = [IS_NOT_EMPTY(),
                            IS_NOT_IN_DB(db, db.image.title)]

db.comment.image_id.requires = IS_IN_DB(db, db.image.id, '%(title)s')
db.comment.author.requires = IS_NOT_EMPTY()
db.comment.email.requires = IS_EMAIL()
db.comment.body.requires = IS_NOT_EMPTY()

db.comment.image_id.writable = db.comment.image_id.readable = False
****
When clicking 'database administration' I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gluon/restricted.py", line 173, in restricted
  File "C:/Code/web2py/applications/MyApp/models/db.py", line 5, in
<module>
  File "gluon/sql.py", line 1295, in __getattr__
KeyError: 'define'

I am running Python 2.6 on Windows 7 with version 1.75.1 of web2py.
Before I added the database code from section 3.6 I was able to access
the database administration for the initial tables.

Does anyone have suggestions on where I should be looking?  I thought
I might be missing sqlite (haven't used Python on a while), but that
is built-in now.

Wayne