Not if you like Python.

On 2/18/2010 6:59 PM, Thadeus Burgess wrote:
http://www.coderun.com/

-Thadeus

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 8:43 AM, Timothy Farrell<tfarr...@swgen.com>  wrote:
kodingen uses Bespin at its core.  Try using it in IE and you get this:

http://kodingen.com/_browsehappy.html

On 2/17/2010 1:07 AM, mdipierro wrote:
This is a cool layout and editor. It uses jquery. no syntax
highlighting.

On Feb 17, 12:49 am, Thadeus Burgess<thade...@thadeusb.com>    wrote:

http://kodingen.com/

?? this seems more along the lines.

-Thadeus

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 12:29 PM, mikech<mp.ch...@gmail.com>    wrote:

To quote a saying:
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.