Sorry my collection is very slow...

It cannot b predicted when a connection fail so if it fails in between
a trasaction, i.e. when serving a request, it will generate a ticket
but it should do so only once since this connection will be discared
(not recycled) and a new one will be placed in the pool.

Please tell me more about this problem. Do you get it occasionally or
repeatedly? What is the pattern?