@Thadeus

For me, it was a breeze to switch from Apache to Cherokee. I was happy
with Apache too, but I used the fact that a client wanted Cherokee as
an opportunity to give it a try, and I am glad I did :) Besides, it is
not like you would have to remove Apache to use Cherokee, so what are
you waiting for (besides possibly a free hour), give it a try!

@mr.freeze and everyone else

This guide has been posted at
http://www.web2pyslices.com/main/slices/take_slice/64
and will appear on graymattercomputing.net in the near future.