newbie qns -
I just d/loaded the latest version of web2py and on start up I see
that a small app I created some time ago is not listed in the app list
- the files are there in the web2py directory.

Is there something I need to do to include missing apps (this is on
Win XP - so it's not a symlink issue afaik)?

also - where does web2py store its files by default and is this
configurable? (Fwiw I like to use my own (color coded  editor for code
editing).

TIA,
Brendan