It's awesome. Thanks. Only criticism is that slice is so sparse in
terms of toppings. A few more details might be needed for the real
newbies out there. Adding a controller and view would make it
complete. I could say the same about some other slices, I imagine.
Anyway, I managed to plow through it. Results are sweet. Thanks again.
Mr. Freeze puts another one on ice! Yeah!