Don't worry Pynthon, it will be an added feature, not replacing any current functionality. It won't hinder things as they currently are.

-tim

On 3/1/2010 9:20 AM, Pynthon Pynthon wrote:
I think it is kool. But IMO I think it is not a good idea to include it in web2py. All this magical stuff, I still vote for normal HTML not generated HTML.

Sorry :(.

2010/3/1 mdipierro <mdipie...@cs.depaul.edu <mailto:mdipie...@cs.depaul.edu>>

    I like it. I am going to add this. If nothing breaks it will stay.

    On Mar 1, 7:28 am, Timothy Farrell <tfarr...@swgen.com
    <mailto:tfarr...@swgen.com>> wrote:
    > The best summary is that it converts a CSS selector into HTML.
     Watch