I got it too and it is a really good deal.

The told me they did not have downtime on Saturday. At this point I
cannot completely exclude that it was my fault since I had upgraded on
Friday to 1.75.5 and forgot to turn off cron which I know can cause
problems with the low memory I have. I have put some more checks in
place and a monitoring service.

Massimo