Hi there,
I had the idea of creating a table wizard but after creating part of
it I realized that I will not need it after all. It is unfinished and
does not actually do much beyond showing the source code and the table
form. Lots of things to not work e.g. validators

Maybe it is helpful for people who learn web2py or for somebody who
had the same idea to pick up from where I started.

screenshot
http://jaguar.biologie.hu-berlin.de/~fkrause/screenshot_tablewizard.png
videodemo
http://jaguar.biologie.hu-berlin.de/~fkrause/screencast_tablewizard.ogv
download
http://jaguar.biologie.hu-berlin.de/~fkrause/web2py.plugin.tablewizard.w2p

I will provide no bugfixes but I will reply to questions if there are
any