It blogs (thadeusb.com / http://code.google.com/p/blogitizor/)
It does customer management / scheduling systems with project and
resource tracking
It does statistical analysis for research
It manages files on the fileserver, keeping things organized
It has tracked of the status of the GaiaOnline mini game called BootyGrab
Soon to be a commerce site so my girlfriend can sell her cute
hand-made stuffed animals

-Thadeus