IS_DATE_IN_RANGE and IS_DATETIME_IN_RANGE have bugs.

Someone changed my initial patch, that's not a problem, but 4 lines
misses the s - string specifier at the end of the strings.

error_message = "enter date on or before %(max)s"
error_message = "enter date on or after %(min)s"
error_message = "enter date and time on or before %(max)s"
error_message = "enter date and time on or after %(min)s"