Hi Denes,

This send_mail function works:

def send_mail():

nfas=db(db.nfa.nfatype==4).select(db.nfa.ALL,orderby=db.nfa.bedrijf)
    for nfa in nfas:
        context=dict(nfa=nfa)
        message=response.render('clublocatormail/
send_mail.html',context)
        recipient=nfa.adres
        mail.send(to=[recipient],subject='Controleer uw adresgegevens
in Fitwise',message=message)
    return True

I do have a question though: why recipient=nfa.adres and not
recipient=nfa[0].adres

Furthermore, I don't think this function is very robust. It returns
True on success, but that's all. What happens when the send function
returns a False? Shouldn't I keep track of the Trues and Falses the
send function returns for every mail sent?

Kind regards,

Annet