I cannot think if an way that works 100%.

I did not put any way to do it because security good practice requires
that there is no way to detect what software the server is running
because if a vulnerability is discovered, an attacked would be able to
detect which servers have the software with the vulnerability.

In practice most web sites that use web2py use web2py_ajax.html and
that is a way to check. Look for page source and look for the code of
web2py_ajax.

Massimo