On Mar 15, 2:24 pm, solom <gawaher....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Draw a map out of the "territory"
> > Have fun - work locally
>
> I'm sorry, I did not understand.
> So is it possible or not?

To understand what you are asking, you need to listerally draw
yourself a diagram of what is involved in serving a web page (static
content), then a dynamic page, and then look at how various frameworks
fit into that picture.

Your question seems to be "I want it simpler - can I just write code
and deploy it?"

There is two versions of the same answer to this:
- Yes, you can write "just code" and deploy it;  that is what
frameworks do, it is a lot of work, there is a lot involved, and you
would be very ambitious to try to "just" do this.
- No.   Use a framework you can understand, and get things working
with.  When you have more experience with this, you can ask this
question again (somewhat repeatedly)

For either answer, you should understand - have your own diagram, draw
it yourself -  what is involved.   Then things will start to make more
sense.

- Yarko