hi, i've looked at some posts but can't seem to make this work. i can
get appadmin to work on my local version of gae launcher (on a mac),
but when i upload it, i can't get it to work on app engine even over
https.

i tried to migrate from 1.74.11 to 1.76.5 but when i did that, i
couldn't get the gae launcher to show my site. i just kept getting a
ticket error about wsgiserver. so i eventually rolled back to 1.74.11.

what do i need to do to be able to look at appadmin online? i just get
"400 Bad Request."

i apologize if i'm missing something. any thoughts?

matt