In my application I have a table npa which contains non-physical
addresses, i.e. telephone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail addresses etc.
that are displayed on business cards. This table has a field company
which references a table company. Initially I inserted addresses into
these tables which I got from the Chamber of Commerce. Now I would
like to send a first e-mail to these companies, based on the e-mail
addresses in the npa table. In this first mail the recipient gets the
opportunity to register himself as contact person for a company. The
table contact_person contains a field e-mail_address, which I would
like to use for future promotional e-mails, instead of the e-mail
address in the npa table. However, if the recipient doesn't register
as a contact person, I have to be able to use the e-mail address from
the npa table.

Furthermore, I need a table which keeps track of the unsubscribe
request.

Did one of you face a similar problem? How did you solve it?

Kind regards,

Annet.