Hi Massimo,

If there is something that I don't like at all from Drupal are their lack of
templates, they are few and regular quality.
If we really want to get the most of templates I would go for wordpress
templates, there are thousands of free high quality templates... Although the
main disadvantage its that they are mainly for blogs and not websites, so maybe
that is the reason you chose go for Drupal ones.

best regards,
alex