From: Massimo Di Pierro <mdipie...@cs.depaul.edu>
Date: March 22, 2010 1:49:47 PM CDT
To: Álvaro Justen <alv...@justen.eng.br>
Cc: Massimo Di Pierro <massimodipierr...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: web2py developers list

On Mar 18, 2010, at 4:18 PM, Álvaro Justen wrote:

Hi Massimo,
I'm not at Peta5 but I give class about web2py and want to be paid to
develop some projects in web2py. Well, I want a way to people find me. What about having a list in the official site about "people who can be
paid to develop apps using web2py"? I think many other people can get
some work with this - not just the companies that are listed (in my
case, I don't own a company and don't want to get jobs passing to the
company I work for - I want just the customer contact me directly).

Yes. We need that. Asap. It must be simple allow users to post
profiles, have some kind of feedback mechanism and be good looking.
Shall we make one together? I can host it.