Hello!

I have a view that lists some records (events), one of the fields
(events.room_id) is a foreign key. When i display these records I want
to display rooms.name, not events.room_id. Can someone give me a nudge
(or swift kick) in the right direction on how to do this? I suspect a
join of some sort is required, but that stuff confuses the hell out of
me. I've included some relevant code below.

Thanks!

#db.py
db.define_table('rooms',
    Field('name'),
)

db.define_table('events',
    Field('title'),
        Field('event_date', 'date'),
    Field('room_id', db.rooms)
)

#default.py
def index():
    events = db().select(db.events.ALL, orderby=db.events.event_date)
    return dict(events=events)

#index.html
{{extend 'layout.html'}}
{{for event in events:}}