This _is_ nice;  looking at source of some of the examples, I see
stuff that looks like webpy templating in setup, so the challenge will
be to keep it clear which parts are client-dynamic, and which parts
should be served by the server (i.e. static within a view)...

I want to play with this one! ;-)

- Yarko