Thank You Yarko,

but in the tools.py file I couldn't find the text string "Change password"
that is show on the second row in the Change password page.

> auth.messages.submit_button = T('Submit')

I didn´t find any auth.messages in the tools.py file. When I tried to but
auth.messages.submit_button = "Testing" it didn´t change the Submit caption.

Kenneth

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 7:02 PM, Yarko Tymciurak <resultsinsoftw...@gmail.com