Hi Yarko,

thanks for all your work recently. I am particularly interested in your work about layout.html. It is already in trunk and it will be in stable but I face some recurrent problems (even with previous version) and perhaps we can do even better.

every time I make a new app and change layout and or css I have to copy div.flash{} and div.error{} from base.css to the new style.css. This is getting annoying.
I am thinking about:
1) one file with just ez.css
2) one file with div.flash, div.error
3) one file with calendar.js
4) one file with everything else (base.css) to be replaced is a custom layout.html is used. This should use as much as possible of jquery.ui conventions.

what do you think? how about we unify 1+2 or 1+2+3 or 2+3?

what about the css convetions in SQLFORM(formstyle=...)? If I commit this the canny be changed?

Massimo