I tried to use Recaptcha in a LOAD div but I does not work

The problem is that the page stats reloading when it gets to the div
loaded with LOAD where the recaptcha javascripts are in and gets stuck
on reloading it

controller:
form = SQLFORM.factory(Field('tag_name'))
captcha = None
if not auth.user:
    captcha = Recaptcha(request,'xxx','xxx')
    form[0].append(captcha)
if request.vars.tag_name:
   if form.accepts(request.vars, session):
return dict(form=form, captcha = captcha)

view tag.html:
{{=form.custom.begin}}
{{=captcha}}
{{=form.custom.end}}
{{pass}}

view default.html:
LOAD('default','tag',args=(table_name,record_id),ajax=True) <- does
not work

but with
LOAD('default','tag',args=(table_name,record_id))
at least the page loads