Hello,

I'm trying to do my custom registration form. I have some problems
with the password_two field.In my custom registration form
form.custom.widget.password_two does not work (when it renders I get a
None value) and as I could read on other thread (on august 2009) it is
said that  "password_two is implemented without a widget
therefore this syntax does not work" and that one solution to
customize the form is using:

<input type="password" name="password_two" />
{{if regform.errors.password_two:}}<div class="error">
{{=regform.errors.password_two}}</div>{{pass}}

Well, im my case, if I use the code above, it renders well, but the
form does not work as is expected.
For example,

{{=form.custom.begin}}

      {{=form.custom.widget.first_name}}
      {{=form.custom.widget.last_name}}
      {{=form.custom.widget.email}}
      {{=form.custom.widget.password}}
<input type="password" name="password_two" />
{{if form.errors.password_two:}}<div class="error">
{{=form.errors.password_two}}</div>{{pass}}
{{=form.custom.end}}

If I put a password on the password field (12345) and the following on
the password_two field (123456), web2py says "Password fields don't
match" and then redirects to the same registration form leaving the
fields password and password_two in blank and remaining the original
values on the other fields. If after this redirecion I press the
submit button (leaving the password field and the password_two field
in blank) web2py registers the user with the password field
value(12345) that was at the beginning.

What am I doing wrong???
Thanks