Thanks  mdipierro,

I have followup queries,

I want to set default values for email and password field to "Email"
and "Password" respectively and clear these default values onFocus. I
can add default values and onfocus code using jQuery code but is there
anyway I can set defaultValue in the form itself like
{{=form.custom.widget.email.'defaultValue''== "Email"}}

Thanks