Hi all,

I'm having some real trouble finding out how to get forms to self-
submit successfully, when the URL they are on is re-routed using
routes.py.

My app is called Riffant & I have a form running on / (/ is re-routed
to /riffant/default/index) which doesn't work using this config:

routes_in = (
    ('/riffant/static/(.*)', '/riffant/static/$1'),
    ('/(.*)', '/riffant/default/index/$1'),
)
routes_out = (
    ('/riffant/default/index(?P<any>)', '/\g<any>'),
    ('/riffant/(?P<any>)', '/\g<any>'),
)

I suspect it is because the POST data is not routed, but I couldn't
find an example of that outside the cryptic one in the official book:
[...]
('140\.191\.\d+\.\d+:https://www.web2py.com:POST /(?P<any>.*)\.php',
[...]

Any ideas?