Hi mdipierro,

If i override the text of email by setting
auth.messages.reset_password and replace "http://...reset_password/
1271747658-828516dd-150c-43a9-bfe3-fb8f8986b6fb" with "http://<domain>/
<application>/default/user/reset_password/
1271747658-828516dd-150c-43a9-bfe3-fb8f8986b6fb", it works.

Is this correct way of doing it?

Also my "To" field in the email received by user,  is showing ="?utf-8?
q?....com?=" any ideas?

Thanks
Rohan